Monday 21 February 2011

MAGICK FOR THE NEW WITCH & WICCAN - New Seekers of the Mysteries on the Path of the Wise By Lady Raven Avalon & coven- daily devotionals for new Seekers - beginners

MAGICK FOR THE NEW WITCH & WICCAN - New Seekers of the Mysteries on the Path of the Wise By Lady Raven Avalon & coven
publication on amazon 25th feb 2011
sample of a daily devotional for New Seekers on the Path of The Wise
(when you feel confident please use your own words as they come from within and hold so much more personal power)

(c) Lady Raven Avalon
A daily morning devotion celebrate and devote the day to the God and Goddess.

This ritual is carried out first thing after awakening. Level- beginner.

You will need:
2 white small tealight candles (one representing the God and the other the Goddess)
Incense - of your choice

Light both candles and incense and meditate, breath deeply and listen to the air as in enters your body and leaves. (approx 5 mins). If you have learned how to cast a Magickal Circle and have an Altar then you can carry out this in our Sacred Space. If not, then just somewhere you are not going to be disturbed. When you are ready draw an imaginary pentagram over your heart with the incense and chant:

"Oh gracious Goddess, oh coragous God
I greet you this morning and ask for your aid
So that I may honor you with everything I do today
I beseech you to refresh my mind, body and spirit
and to nurture my day with your gifts of
honesty, respect, courage, kindness and love
I vow that every step I take will follow in your
footsteps of wisdom and great work
I vow to renew my connection with Mother Nature
I give thanks for the many blessings you have
bestowed on me"

So Mote It Be!


Lady Raven Avalon

link to BLACK RAVEN COVEN on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154448994580258&v=app_2373072738#!/topic.php?uid=154448994580258&topic=387

No comments:

Post a Comment